SAFe® APM 5.1 Certification Courses
Cornerstone Agility, Inc. is enabled to meet your Certified SAFe APM® training needs! With top rated classes and world class instructors, you will be well on your way to achieving your certification and applying your learning to help your organization transform.
In SAFe®, product managers play a key role in the trio of leaders that includes architects and the Release Train Engineer. All of these people work together to lead the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuously delivering value.
In the Agile Product Management course, you’ll explore how to use design thinking to put your customers at the center and create products that are desirable, feasible, and sustainable. You’ll discover how continuous exploration fuels innovation. You’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. And you’ll explore how to define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to satisfy existing customers and attract new ones.
Course Overview and FAQ
Our expert trainers have some of the best ratings of all Scaled Agile training partners. We pride ourselves on not only setting you up for success to pass the exam, but to thrive in your career. Beyond the course, we will provide you with additional support and partnership to make sure you are able to take your learning beyond the classroom!
Agile Product Management answers the questions:
- How can I use design thinking to achieve customer centricity?
- How do I prepare a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for my ART?
- What are the right mindsets, skills, and tools to create successful products?
Ideal participants include (but is not limited to):
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Portfolio Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Epic Owners
- Business Owners
- Release Train Engineers
Agile Product Management Attendees learn:
- How to create innovation in the value stream.
- How to use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable products.
- How to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART.
- How to develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Agile Product Manager certification exam
The exam is a 120 minute, closed book, multiple choice/multiple select course. To pass the exam and receive your certification you need to correctly answer 45 of the 60 questions (75%).
Training is available throughout Summer 2023! Find your preferred dates on our calendar:
Have 5 or More Trainees? Reach out for private courses and discounted rates!
Transform with Cornerstone Agility
Don't let transformation be a roadblock to your success! Our experts can guide you every step of the way. Ready to get started?